Christmas has come and gone … and it’s time to start forming your New Year’s resolutions. What does this year hold for you? Is it a new job, new relationship, or new house? Many advertisements out there right now are placing value on gym memberships to help motivate and promote healthier lifestyles. While beneficial, another valuable trait is your smile. What about investing in a new and improved smile? If you are self-conscious about it’s appearance, it can detract from your overall quality of life, stifling you both professionally and personally. Your smile is one of the first features noticed by others around you. One that is stained, damaged, or has simply lost its sparkle can make you look and feel unattractive and keep you from smiling confidently.
Starting Your Smile Journey
One of the first things you can do to brighten your 2018 is schedule a consultation with a cosmetic dentist to discuss your smile makeover options. With an experienced cosmetic dentist, such as Dr. Jack Haney, you can dramatically enhance your smile and boost your confidence. To learn more, continue reading, or simply book your appointment today at our Knoxville, TN practice. You can contact us online or give us a call at 865-693-6886. At your consultation, Dr. Haney will sit down and listen to your concerns and review your smile imperfections. Before meeting with him, we encourage you to carefully inspect your smile and ask yourself these questions:
- What traits do I want to change about my smile?
- Do I want whiter teeth?
- Do I want to replace missing teeth?
- Do I have teeth with cracks or worn edges?
- Do I have an uneven gum line?
- Do I have an abnormal amount of gum tissue that shows when I smile?
- Do I want a straighter smile?
- Do I want to close gaps and uneven spaces between teeth?
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Based off your concerns, cosmetic dentist Dr. Haney will fashion a customized treatment plan for your 2018 smile makeover. Each smile makeover is unique to the individualized patient. While some treatments can be implemented and completed in one office visit, others may take multiple treatments spread out over the course of several months. He will outline the treatment timeline and discuss the intricate details with your during your consultation so you are well educated on what to expect. Some of the cosmetic dentistry treatments that can be incorporated include:
- Teeth Whitening: For dull-looking teeth or mild to moderate extrinsic stains, professional whitening can provide better results than over-the-counter products. We offer both in-office whitening with Zoom!™ and Opalescence™ or take-home treatments using customized trays and Nite White and Day White gel.
- Porcelain Veneers: When stains are more severe or even permanent, or you have numerous cosmetic imperfections, you may benefit from porcelain veneers. These thin, customized shells are bonded to the tooth’s front surface and can conceal cracks, chips, gaps, stains, and uneven teeth.
- Dental Bonding: This cosmetic treatment provides similar results as porcelain veneers, but at a more affordable price. Dental bonding uses shade-matched composite resin to conceal a host of cosmetic imperfections.
- Facial Esthetics: If you want to minimize fine lines and wrinkles that are detracting from the attractiveness of your smile, we offer Botox and dermal fillers.
Achieve Your 2018 Smile
If you are interested in planning your 2018 smile, contact our Knoxville, TN office today to book your consultation with cosmetic dentist Dr. Haney. We can be conveniently reached online or by calling 865-693-6886.