Some families are chronically overscheduled and some prefer to take it easy. Some kids are great about caring for their teeth, while others need more encouragement. Some parents take time for themselves, while others devote all their free time to the family’s needs. Simply put, there is no one-size-fits-all model for daily life, so there’s no one-size approach to dental care for active and diverse families. With Knoxville family dentist Jack W. Haney, DDS, we take the time to get to know your family, so we can provide better care.
If you need a Knoxville family dentist, you won’t find more personalized care than with Dr. Jack Haney. Tell us what makes your family special, and we’ll give you the best oral care possible.
Oral Health Needs Vary
Does your family spend a lot of time in the pool? They may need additional treatments to prevent acid erosion caused by pool water exposure. Does your husband snore? He may benefit from a mouth guard to keep the airway open at night. Are you embarrassed by your crooked teeth? We can tell you about the best options in adult orthodontics. Does a member of your family take a medication that causes “cotton-mouth”? He or she may need more frequent dental visits to watch for rapidly advancing decay.
The bottom line is that there are many ways we can help you take care of your teeth and gums, beyond basic preventive and restorative care. Life can be hard on your teeth, and we love to help our patients fight back with customized dental services. Give us the opportunity to get to know your family, and we’ll give you the tools to keep your smiles healthy and strong.
Beyond Basic Dentistry
Routine six-month visits and restorations are the backbone of effective oral care, but we provide a full range of services beyond the basic. For example, Dr. Haney can help you with:
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring – A customized oral appliance can help you breathe better at night, and may even eliminate the need for CPAP machines for some OSA patients.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We offer several popular and affordable treatments to improve the appearance of your smile and boost your confidence.
- TMJ Treatment – Many patients are unaware their constant headaches and jaw pain may be caused by dysfunction in the temporomandibular joints. TMJ treatments can ease your pain.
- Facial Esthetics – Dr. Haney is qualified to administer cosmetic Botox and dermal fillers, so there’s no need to seek out a separate provider.
- Protective Mouth Guards for Sports – Protecting your child’s teeth from sports accidents is easy and effective with customized mouth guards.
- Teeth Grinding and Jaw Clenching (Bruxism) – Night time teeth grinding can lead to cracked molars and eroded tooth enamel, but a night guard can help prevent the damage.
Every individual, and every family, has unique needs and priorities. For the best oral care, choose a Knoxville family dentist who is willing to take the time to learn about you. With Jack Haney, you are never just “an appointment” or a patient; you and your family are valued clientele, and we want to make sure you get the best care to fit your life.